- Delivers faster hull shots, shorter acceleration, and higher top end speeds.
- 100% welded aluminum with up to 1-inch thick billet for max reinforcement.
- Engineered with a progressive V-Drive design that eliminates rough water shockwaves present in fiberglass boats for a remarkably smooth ride.
- The most storage of any boat in its class: AL 26 132 cubic ft. & AL24 116 cubic ft.
- Full pass through bow storage for easy bow & cabin access
- Full pass through transom storage big enough for multiple boards.
- Massive cabin bench storage that is deep enough to store wakeboards with bindings.
- Built-in trash, recycle and cooler compartments.
- Weather tight lockable cell phone drawer for valuables.
- The most useful and best-looking transom on any wake surfing or wakeboarding boat on the market.
- The most comfortable spot on the water with a massive 102-inch comfy couch.
- Integrated Surf screen™ that helps with rider-driver communication.
- Center motor hatch for full motor access.
- Dynamic trim control system with instantaneous interceptors that provide optimal boat lift force characteristics.
- Dynamically eliminates uncomfortable and dangerous boat pitch & roll.
- Re-directs aerated water at surfing speeds.
- Self-leveling auto pitch-&-roll at any speed increases performance and fuel economy.
- 5-times faster actuation than conventional center trim tabs.
- Indmar 6.2L Rouscharged Raptor.
- 580 lb-ft of Torque with 510 Horsepower.
- Best in class torque and horsepower.
- 7-year power train warranty.
- 20% more fuel efficient when compared to like engines.
- 1.76 geared Indmar Transmission.
- Custom mirrored finish engine hood.
- The Garmin 22″ LCD is the largest touch screen on any wake surfing or wakeboarding boat.
- Garmin Helm App controls everything on the boat from the Rip Tide™ Surf System, Heliarc™ Power Tower, Garmin Navigation, LED & RGB lighting, Fusion Stereo, heated seats, chilled cup holders, etc..
- Command Center alerts you when your boat needs service, low battery levels, bilge running too long, etc..
- Connect your smart device through an HDMI port to watch videos saved on smart devices, Netflix, HBO, concerts, etc..